Wednesday, December 31, 2008

everytime i wanted to

Before the essentials of my post, I am going to fill in a survey/quiz type thing.

1. Were you named after anyone? Yes I was!

2. Do you still have your tonsils? Yes, and I never want them taken out! Painful!

3. Would you bungee jump? Probably not, since I'm terrified of heights.

4. What is your favorite cereal? This is surprisingly a difficult question. I like Apple Cinnamon Cheerios.

5. Do you untie your shoes when you take them off? Sometimes

6. What is your favorite ice cream? Chocolate Brownie Meltdown!

7. What is the first thing you notice about people? It's actually different about everyone, depending on focal features of different people and things like that.

8. What is your least favorite thing about yourself? I can't decide.

9. What was the last thing you ate? Apple Blossom

10. What are you listening to right now? The television

11. Last movie you watched? Mamma Mia

12. What did you dream about last night? Somehow I cannot remember, although I normally can remember.

13. What book are you reading? Go Ask Alice-Anonymous

14. Summer or winter? Summer, no hesitation.

15. Do you have any special talents? Dancing, Computer stuff, Reading a lot(if that counts), Makeup Application(I'm actually not that good, but it sounds cool, so sure!) and Improv.

Thanks to Tiffany at TheTiffanyTree for tagging me, and I am going to tag all of my followers, because they are fabulous!

Okay, so there are about twenty minutes left for me until the New Year. While I'm typing this, at least. You know what I find interesting? Technically this isn't a New Year for me. A full year is on my birthday. So shouldn't I be saying Happy New Year and giving people New Years cards on their birthdays? Do you understand what I'm saying? It may be coming out in rambles, but I am on a laptop and I don't feel like taking more time to paragraph everything nicely(as if I actually do that normally). This laptop also means that I am not going to be able to take the time to post photos.

Everyone makes such a huge deal about the New Year and has New Years eve parties. I personally don't find it to be such a huge deal. The biggest thing I look forward to is dressing up nicely, and maybe some cookies. Right now I am wearing a button-up plaid shirt(blue, grey, white and black), a blue lace tank top underneath, black skinnies, converse and silver hoop earrings. Just what I would usually wear on a normal day. Although, I guess this is a normal day. I brought a notebook along with me on this trip, and I am writing a bunch of things in it, so I'll post some of them on my blog. Not all of them, because some of them are more personal than others. *giggle*

Two Thousand and Eight was filled with many different things, and I'm sure that I could make a wonderful poem and fill your mind with thoughts and intrigue you. The problem is, looking back on 2008, a lot has happened. I've changed a lot, yet I'm still totally the same. What a weird concept, yet, it's true.

I am going to be going now, because there are about 12 minutes left until the new year, and I'm going to go and PAR-TAY. Well, not really. I hope all of you had a great time and unless I'm lucky and can get on the computer again, have a great beginning of 2009, and make sure you wish everyone a great day!

DFTBA.

7 comments:

sammi-lise ^_^ said...

happy new year, and i understand what you are saying about this not really being a new year, and the bdays and whatnot...sorry this is a timed comment :)so this might sound like rambling

well, have fun PAR-TAYing.... tee hee

<3 lise

beverley said...

hmm, yes I understand what you are saying about the whole birthday thing! that makes more sense. Oh well. New Year's Eve/Day is overrated.

Anonymous said...

I get what you're saying but.... Happy New Years anyways!

Anonymous said...

Happy new year!

You wanted a long comment so here it is! :)









































































































.

READY, SET, GO! said...

Hope you had a good New Year, I do understand what you mean about it not being a new year really. Funnily enough I was actually thinking that earlier today..
But anyway, I hope 2009 is amazing for you! xx

Bryceeatscake. said...

ACK.
Mamma Mia.
=love.

Anonymous said...

pozyczka pozabankowa bez zaswiadczen
pożyczki pozabankowe
prywatne pożyczki pozabankowe
odwiedź następną stronę poprzez kliknięcie w ten odnośnik
kredyt hipoteczny bez zaświadczeń kredyty forum
pożyczka na dowód w ing
kredyt bez bik pod hipotekę