Wednesday, October 8, 2008

aero bars are awesome.

Every morning when I wake up, I have a new song to sing!

The fact of the matter is, that is true. I constantly woke up last night, and I don't know why. So this morning when I woke up, I was too tired to sing. But I did anyways..if humming counts. My family was sleeping, I'm not THAT annoying that I would wake them up. I started to hum 'Positive' from Legally Blonde the Musical. I started getting ready for the day(I had about 20 minutes until I had to go) and I pulled on my 'Thespians Do It On Stage' sweatshirt. I love it. I haven't worn it since camp, which I miss terribly. But the school year has been pretty good so far, so camp can wait a bit. I still have Jazz Festival and the musical production and other things to look forward to.

I hate when people use the wrong there/their/they're. And your/you're. Also, I strongly dislike when people are writing speech and it looks like this:

"This blog rocks." Erin said.

THAT ISN'T HOW YOU DO IT! Correct way:

"This blog rocks," Erin said.

If you want to make it really cool:

"This blog rocks," Erin stated matter-of-factly as she reached into her metallic purse and pulled out her cell phone to check if she had any missed calls.

Description rules.

According to my yearbook, I rock, I am unstoppable, improv-tastic, travel-sized, the coolest person in the world, awesome, funny, smart, stupid, prettiest, unique, crazy, loud, creative, caring, weird, cool, talented, inspirational, L's daughter, ect. My friends make me happy.

THANK YOU.