Tuesday, September 16, 2008

PATIENCE IS KEY.

Hello Bloggers and readers! How are you? Right now I am sitting in computer class, and I was like 'hmm..I'll write a blog entry!"
So yeah.

Today was picture day. I did such a ridiculous smile, it was hilarious. I hope my mom keeps it and gives it out to everybody. Then I will see my expression of insanity everywhere I go! This morning, the first thing I had was gym. I thought that we were going to have gym first and then be all sweaty and look gross in our pictures, but it ended up that we didn't even do gym, we just spent the whole class observing picture taking. Well, mostly just talking. At least we missed a day of volleyball. My arms still hurt.

The class I had after 'gym' was pre calculus math. We talked about the questions we got yesterday, and did a couple of them on the whiteboard. I am starting to understand what we are doing now. We got some questions, and I finished it up quickly. Our teacher then told the people who hadn't gotten their pictures taken to go to the gym and stand in line for the pictures. A bunch of people left, and since I had finished my work, I went to the gym with S, who needed to get her photo taken, and T tagged along. The lines were SOOOOO long, and so I visited with my friend A who was in the line, but then I left because I had a chamber choir meeting. I am so excited for chamber choir. It is going to be amazing. We are singing with the orchestra and with a bunch of other high school's chamber choirs too. Oh, man, this year is going to be so fun.

Right now I am in computer class, and I just did an assignment to make some object on Macromedia Fireworks MX 2004. It's kind of easy. At least, once you get the hang of it. It is 1:21, and this class is over at 2:10 or something like that. Joy.

The cast list is posted today for our school musical, Seussical. It is going to be pretty fun, I'm so happy to be a part of it. Last year was a blast. Vocal Jazz is also starting up. That is also going to be amazing. It's in the morning though..
My outfit today(so what if I’m not one of those awesome fashion bloggers? I can still describe my fantastic threads!) is kind of dull. I still like it though. My picture had a grey background (I wanted purple) and I probably look so bland in my picture, since I am grey. And white. And black. The top that I am wearing is a long t-shirt with two pockets, and the print on the top is a diagonal plaid. It is white and black with cap-sleeves. I knew that I was going to be FREEZING today, since my school is cold. Or at least I think so. I took a pink cardigan that I wear too much(I can’t help it, I love it!) and wore black tights(probably my trademark. Or is my trademark wearing matching clothes?) with my almost converse. They say dance on them. I am also wearing MAKEUP! People are surprised when they realize that I wear makeup. Sorry if I don’t wear a pound of unnecessary foundation and smear on lipgloss and act like a four year old and take a black sharpie and draw lines on my eyelids. Even if I wanted to look like I just stepped off the stage from Cats The Musical, I am too tired to attempt murder on my face in the mornings.

DFTBA,
Your Favourite Blogger Named Erin Meagan Who Blogs on seeyourvoice.blogspot.com


P.S. Yeah, I know, there are SO many bloggers with that name on this URL.
P.P.S.I am currently working on a new layout. I forgot how to work blogger, so it is half up right now, but don’t worry, it will be fixed soon. I think that I should go now.

1 comment:

beverley said...

I <3 the new picture, and this makes me LOL:

"Sorry if I don’t wear a pound of unnecessary foundation and smear on lipgloss and act like a four year old and take a black sharpie and draw lines on my eyelids. Even if I wanted to look like I just stepped off the stage from Cats The Musical, I am too tired to attempt murder on my face in the mornings."

oh, honeymuffin.