Friday, September 19, 2008

i still believe in you.

After all, to the well-organized mind, death is but the next great adventure. -J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone

My geo class was very quiet today. People were barely even whispering. My friend R started to play get down with me(a drama game) and we were dancing in our seats when someone looked back at us. I laughed. The person who sits in front of me was wearing a white shirt, and there was a black hair near the top of his shirt at the back. I was jus staring at it, and I was trying to will it to fall off. Obviously that did not work. I was so close to getting my pen to flick it off, but I didn't want to poke him or anything. When he was leaning back, I quickly dropped my pen and delicately grabbed the hair and dropped it onto my desk. My friend R blew it off of the desk. It definetely wasn't his hair.

If you want to know what a man's like, take a good look at how he treats his inferiors, not his equals. -J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire

Another funny thing that happened in geography today! R was talking to me and no one even touched her, and she half-fell off her chair. She caught herself with her left hand, but it was still funny. Some kid was walking by in the hallway and he yelled out "vroooommm!" and my whole class burst into laughter. Wow, I just realized that it doesn't sound funny when I write it out.

It is the unknown we fear when we look upon death and darkness, nothing more. -J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince

I am still craving chocolate cake. And some penne noodles with alfredo sauce, with some chicken, and maybe some cut up tomatoes. Oh, and some grilled chicken in the pasta too. That would be a good meal. I'd have ice tea with it, with a lemon. Or maybe lemonade? I also would enjoy having a gryffindor scarf. If I could get all of these things today, I would do my happy dance.

So, this is my life. And I want you to know that I am both happy and sad and I'm still trying to figure out how that could be. -Stephen Chbosky, The Perks of Being a Wallflower

I am in Computer Multimedia, yet again. I should be working on my logo, but I cannot think of a title for my Harry Potter Merchandise store! Any ideas? Thoughts? Leave them in the comments for me. If you think of anything else that reminds you of me(doesn't have to be a Harry Potter Merchandise store), anything at all, tell me in the comments too. I really appreciate it :)

“Not everyone has a sob story, Charlie, and even if they do, it’s no excuse.” -Stephen Chbosky, The Perks of Being a Wallflower

You know what I enjoy? I like to go on font sites, and just look at all of the fonts on there. Sometimes I try them out, and write my name. Maybe it's just me, but it is ridiculously entertaining. Just like some people I know.

It is 3:07 and class is over at 3:30. It is the WEEKEND soon! Maybe I will go out for dinner and get my SWEET meal. I am also craving pizza. If I ate everything I craved, I would hypothetically be obese. Except that wouldn't happen, because I can't eat that much all at once.

Today, during lunch, I was in the choir room with some friends, and Bev replied to a text message that I had sent earlier. At the time, Jherome had my phone, so I told him to answer. About 10 minutes later, he called her and was saying the funniest things, and Bev hung up on him about 4 times. It was priceless. I wish I filmed it, but I couldn't because he was using my phone, which is where my camera is.

3:13, fifteen minutes left. I think I should try(and fail) to make a logo.

DFTBA,
A Soulful Individual

P.S. Some kid in my class just blasted 'Just Dance'. And then 'Forever' (Chris Brown)..

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

dear erin
one day, i shall make you a cake.
a cake with rainbow candy dots
and chocolate icing
with caramel chunks.
and sweets shaped like fishies.

beverley said...

awesome! I love chinese people! :)