Thursday, September 18, 2008

grab my head, please.

I love watching movies. Going to the movie theatre is so fun, and watching movies on television or at home is great too. I also like the popcorn and drinks. I love entertainment and food, like most people. When I go to a movie theater, I like to sit in the middle(almost exactly middle, if i can get it)of the theater, and a few rows closer to the back than to the front. To me, it is the best place to sit when seeing a movie.

I don't like to eat oreos, but Fudgee O's are good. I never knew that it was spelt that way. I had to check on google. Yeah, I know, shhh. When I eat Fudgee O's, I can't just eat one. That is ridiculous..to me, anyways. You need at least two, but normally I will eat four or five, because I like them that much. I put them in the microwave and warm them up so that the cookie is just a bit warm, and that the middle stuffing is warm and melty and fabulous. Then, I take off the tops of two cookies, and take the two other halves with the icing on them, and put them together. The amount of delight I get while eating this particular food item is a grand amount.

When I was younger, I used to think that the people on my posters(all Harry Potter characters) could see me. I thought that there were cameras on the eyeballs and the camera transferred the video to a secret base where people(the actual photographed person, in this case, daniel radcliffe or rupert grint) could see me, and what I was doing. I praticed my english accent a lot, just in case they would let a Canadian be in the movies, because my accent was so good. It was awkward when I changed, because I didn't know where to face without being "seen".

I saw two girls walking down the street(sidewalk, actually) today, and I saw them from the back, and I liked their hair, so I looked when we passed them to see if their hair looked as good in the front as it did in the back. They had the most AWESOME outfits I had seen all day, besides mine of course. Just kidding. But they were very well dressed, and they were wearing sunglasses, and they just looked very put together, as if they found a set on polyvore.com and copied the look exactly. It made me say "they are cool", and Bev agreed with me.

I like the word nostalgic.

In gym today, I was hit in the head with two balls at the same time. Surprisingly, I did not feel a thing, and Emma was laughing quite hard, because I didn't even pay attention to the fact that two volleyballs just were thrown at my head. I swear, I didn't feel anything.

Sometimes, or wait, that's wrong. ALMOST ALL THE TIME, people are swearing about their lives, or saying they hate their lives, when deep down, they have to be thankful for their life, because they are living! Sometimes I say “I hate my life” and I always have to immediately say to myself that I am lying, and my life is good, because I always think of people who have got it worse, and have more things bothering them than a boy, or homework, or the internet being down.

I get water at restaurants a lot, and I barely ever drink it. If I do take a sip, it is normally because I am very bored and have nothing better to do, or because my mom told me that it tastes like dishsoap. My water always goes to waste.

I have to go up and down stairs for my classes at school. It may be just me, but I feel as though the steps are closer together than an average staircase. I feel like my steps are too small as I walk up the stairs. Sometimes, I skip a stair, and just do every odd step. People sometimes give me weird looks though.

A lot of the time, when I am trying to fall asleep, I imagine there is someone lying there with me, when, in fact, it is just my pillow or something. Sometimes I just lay there thinking(like most people) and sometimes I just lay there wishing that my pillow or whatever it is that I am lying with is a person. I don't know if it ever will be.

Those are just some things that I decided to share with you.

3 comments:

Time to Get Fuzzy said...

I don't like the feeling nostalgic nearly as much.

And I always imagine there's someone lying beside me in bed. It's how I get to sleep.

beverley said...

I loved this!

by the way, I laughed SO HARD at this:
"When I was younger, I used to think that the people on my posters(all Harry Potter characters) could see me. I thought that there were cameras on the eyeballs and the camera transferred the video to a secret base where people(the actual photographed person, in this case, daniel radcliffe or rupert grint) could see me, and what I was doing. I praticed my english accent a lot, just in case they would let a Canadian be in the movies, because my accent was so good. It was awkward when I changed, because I didn't know where to face without being "seen"."

BECAUSE, I used to think the same! except it wasn't harry potter posters, I think it was Hilary Duff or Orlando Bloom or something. And I didn't practice accents, LOL.

Em said...

I fricking love you, Erin.
Haha, I DID laugh pretty hard, I laughed though, because like, you hardly moved, where as most other girls in our gym class (myself included) went into like, the fetal position.

I like "Rock Your Soul". Really pretty song.