Tuesday, August 19, 2008

neverland

I never used to understand so many things.
I still don't.
I used to find age as a boundary, and a safety blanket.
To me, it was like, I couldn't do certain things because I was too young.
Like, I couldn't do certain things because I was too old.
Those were the boundaries.
When I was scared and ran to my parents.
When we practiced drills at school and I fooled around because anything bad like that could never happen to a kid like me.
Those were the saftey blanket type of things.
Age is something that you can get caught up in, and it is pretty important.
Everyone is supposed to have a 'prime time' in their lives. I don't think mine has come yet. I hope it hasn't. I like to know what I am experiencing, being able to put a title on things, that's me.

No comments: