Sunday, January 24, 2010

it is more than a fantasy

going to see musicals. admiring interiors. making plans for imaginary trips to england. speaking hebrew. glitter on my eyelashes, cheeks, and lips. having a chocolate spa.

getting stuck in the snow while driving with a good friend and having a laugh about it. admiring Sophie Anna Everhard's amazing red hair. borrowing jewelry. eating chocolate chip waffles. listening to the Mulan soundtrack.
N.Y Hotel - The Knife
Wish I Stayed - Ellie Goulding
Wild Blue Milk - Slow Club
Simple Enough - Nevershoutnever!
A Foggy Day In London Town - Michael Buble
Sleepy Tigers - Her Space Holiday

I'm still unsure as to what I want to do for my birthday party! I've gotten some great suggestions! I am writing everything down in a notebook. If you have other ideas, or haven't given one yet, do it!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

musicals, glitter, mulan, red hair.
*thumbs up*

STEFANIE said...

keeping busy! sounds great :)

Damsels said...

that is an adorable necklace

Phoebe Rose said...

I love your necklace, so cute!

http://flowergirlfashion.blogspot.com

Lauren said...

oooh! i love the slow club!

said...

chocolate spa and glitter...sounds amazing!

Helen said...

a tea party! i love having tea parties for my birthday

Sara said...

love this collection of photos so much! x