Tuesday, December 9, 2008

The Wishlist Edition

I was having trouble making a list of what I want for the winter holidays. I tried very hard to make one, and this is what it ended up to be.

Wishlist Thinger.
Fred T-Shirt
Fairy Lights
The Tales of Beedle and the Bard
Chapters Gift Card
Digital Camera
Looking For Alaska-John Green
The Stupids(I like it, okay?!)

That list isn't nearly as long as my usual lists. I tried again. Here is my result.


The Rainbow Sequinned dress is from Forever21 and it is $27.80.
The Pink Floral dress is from Forever21 and it is $24.80.
The Music Notes Tee is from Wet Seal and it is $14.50.
The Red Hat is from Forever21 and it is $9.80.
The Floral skirt is from Forever21 and I can't find the price! Ahh!
The Bow necklace is from Forever21(again) and I also cannot find the price. Sorry.
The Casual Plaid ButtonUp is from Forever21 and I also can't find the price.
The Fred Logo-Tee is from Hot Topic and it is $19.00.
The Coastal Scents 88 Piece Matte Palette is from Coastal Scents and it is $21.95.
The Stila Lip Glaze: Lip Gloss is from Stila and you can get it at Sephora and it is $22.00.
The Bare Escentuals Wet/Dry brush is available at Sephora and it is $18.00.
The Flirtatious Perfume Spray is from Flirt! Cosmetics, and it is $35.00. I also like
Glamourazzi Perfume Spray for $35.00. They are both delicious.
The books in this wishlist are Looking for Alaska-John Green, The Perks of Being a Wallflower-Stephen Chbosky, The Tales of Beedle and the Bard-J.K. Rowling, and they are all available at various bookstores and other shops.

No comments: