Sunday, September 21, 2008

never asked to any school dances


Someone left the door open at my house for a couple of minutes, and there are a bunch of bugs flying around. Mostly mosquitoes. Stupid Culicidae family.

What is your favourite drink from Starbucks. I love the Double Chocolatey Chip Frap. I think I have already mentioned that. It is SO good. Strawberries and Creme, pssh.


I love fruit! I also love to drink milk! I love to drink it more than I love to drink vodka. That's why this picture rocks! Look at those two jugs of milk and that watermelon and that pineapple and those strawberries and those blueberries and those raspberries..

I really hate having a sore throat. Especially when I have all of this singing to do. Yuck.


LIKE OMG THE HILLS IS SO AWESOME I LOVE THEIR STYLE AND LC IS SO PRETTY AND LO IS GETTING ON MY NERVES AND AUDRINA AND JUSTIN LIKE WHATZ GOING ON WITH THEM BECAUSE HE DIDNT COME TO THAT MUSIC THING EVEN THOUGH HE SAID HE WOULD AND OMG I LOVE THE AFTER SHOW!
They think only people who talk like that watch this show. Well, I admit it. I watch this show. It's not like I plan out my day and remember when it is on and watch it. I just watch it if I am watching tv and notice that it is on. It's addicting. Grr.










1 comment:

beverley said...

It is addicting. And I talk like that, you totally hurt my feelings.