Wednesday, September 10, 2008

maybe he's just good at hiding it

WEAKNESSES:
most kiss-able
most confident

Those are my weaknesses. What a cool person I am!
So, today I got home feeling pretty energetic, and it is now about 10:00, and I keep yawning! I shouldn't even be that tired, I only got out of bed at around 8:15. My throat is still sore! It is making me quite mad. This blog post will probably suck, and quite frankly, I do not care. It is very spontaneous, and I just need to blog. Not one of those awesome blogs where you discuss an important topic or something, one of those really long, like, 8 minute vlogs on youtube, where the vlogger says um and there are more silent moments than there are actual words.

Right now I am reading a book called My Sweet Audrina by V.C. Andrews, who is such a great author! I got into her books a couple of years ago, and now I just keep reading them!

I have the weirdest dreams. My last one was a blur, but I've had that dream a couple of times now. Safeway? Cookies? Running? Chaos? Weird.

I think that I am good at pretending that I am happy and content. I hope that it is working.

I can't handle this anymore. My head is killing me, and I think i'm just overwhelmed with information or lack of information.

DFTBA,
Erin

No comments: