Thursday, August 7, 2008

this is an ex-parrot!

'Ello, I wish to register a complaint.
One point if you knew what that was from.
So today, I am going to do a really quick rant. And by really quick, I mean really quick.

When You Are Having A Texting Conversation And You
Don't Get A Reply Back

Gosh, it just bothers me so much. I mean, it's one thing if you are having a conversation and it just kind of goes to a close.

Yeah, it was really funny.
Lol
Lol

Something like that isn't what bothers me.
I had a good time with everyone.

Yeah, me too. It rocked.
I NEED to hang out with you again.
Totally.
Do you want to do something this Friday?
I can't, i'm busy.
Oh, well is there any other day?
No, I'm busy until i'm 20. LOL.
Oh, haha, well that sucks. :'(
Yea
I miss you!!!! :(((((((

No reply.
That is what I hate. I mean, it is a valid conversation, and then it is sharply cut off.

Texting Rules:
Rule 1-Text people back.
Rule 2-Don't use really long abbreviations that don't make sense.
Rule 3-Use emoticons, but not too many.
Rule 4-Send random texts, like Good Morning, or just anything, to make someone smile.