CHOCOLATE SUNDAE PIE
Seriously, try it. It is full of awesome.
1 package of graham crackers
1/4 cup butter
4 cups(or scoops) of any flavour of ice cream
1/2 cup of nuts(any kind you want)
9 inch pie plate
1.Crush the graham crackers and put them into a bowl. Make sure there aren't any big pieces.
2. In a small bowl, melt the butter(or margarine, if you would like).
3. Pour the butter over the crushed graham crackers, and then mix it well. Use your hands to press the mixture in the bowl into the bottom of the pie plate. This is going to be your crust.
4. Put the pie plate into the freezer and keep in it there for about 15 minutes.
5. Take out your ice cream a few minutes before you take the pie crust back out, so it has some time to soften.
6. When the pie crust has chilled, remove it from the freezer, and scoop the ice cream over it. Use a spatula(or the back of a spoon) to smooth the ice cream over the pie. Hot water on the spatula will help.
7. Sprinkle the top of the chocolate sundae pie with the nuts and then add whatever you want on top. I really dislike cherries, but my dad does, so I'd put cherries on this if he was going to have some.
8. Put it back into the freezer and freeze it until it is firm. Then, put chocolate sauce on top(make it look cool!) and then SERVE!